When iOS updates are released, they generally bring, at the very least, bug fixes and improvements, in some cases, even new features. Because of this, we would urge you to install the updates as they come along. On this occasion, the latest update is for nothing more than to kill the iOS jailbreak . If you updated, whether by accident or on purpose, you will have lost the chance to jailbreak and, if you were already jailbroken, you will have lost all the tweaks you downloaded, with little hope of getting them back until the next jailbreak. Of course, you might be one of those who simply doesn’t want to jailbreak but, like those who do, you would love to have access to the latest paid apps and games for free, simply to try them before you buy. Great news comes in the form of an app installer by the name of vShare SE.
Image : vShare SE Download
vShare SE Features :
vShare SE [ Stable Edition ] is an app installer that used to only be available to jailbreakers but is now, thanks to a loophole in the iOS app store, available for everyone to download, jailbroken or not. Some of the main features include:
- More than 150 million users worldwide
- More than 1 million [ 10 Lac ] free apps and games
- Easy to access
- Optimized layout, looks good and great user interface
- Easy to download apps
- Instant updates available for all your downloaded apps and games
- Compatible with the latest iOS version
How to Download vShare SE :
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Safari browser
- In the address bar, type in http://vshare.store [ copy-paste in browser ] and tap on Go
- When the page loads, locate and tap on the UP arrow . iPhone users will find it at the bottom of the page and, for iPad users, it will be at the top
- A new window will appear with a list of options – select and tap on Add to Home Screen
- You now need to give your icon a name, name it vShare SE and tap Add
- Exit out of Safari and you will see the vShare SE app icon on your home screen . Watch Video Below. Now proceed to next steps.
Video : Step by Step Guide Explained
vShare SE Not Working Fix :
Most of you will be able to download and install vShare SE with no trouble but some will come across an SSL error. When you tap on Download you might come up against an error that says, “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api. This is an easy problem to fix and you can do it in one of these ways:
Method 1 : Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- Close Safari down altogether using the App switcher
- When you are back on your Home screen, shut all open apps so that nothing is open or running on your iOS device
- Wait a few minutes and then follow the steps above to try again
- If you still get the same error, turn your device off altogether, reboot it and try again.
If it still fails to work, move on to Method 2 .
Method 2 : NessTool App
Sadly, within 7 days of you installing vShare, it will stop working and all of the apps and tweaks you installed will also stop working Apple revokes any app certificate that they do not consider to be valid or official and this causes everything to crash. While you can reinstall it, it is much easier to stop it happening in the first place. You can do this by downloading a VPN tool called NessTool [ext link] which protects your certificates from being revoked Click on the link and get all the details and a download guide.
Top vShare SE Apps to Download :
While vShare is packed with apps and games, there are some that stand out as being more popular and these are two of the most popular:
MovieBox is a comprehensive app, with loads of movies and TV shows to choose from. It’s the perfect entertainment app, with all the latest episodes and movies, including a Full HD only section of movies. And, for those who are suffering from a lack of space on their devices, MovieBox allows you to stream your content directly rather than having to download it first. Find out more by clicking the linked post.
A modified version of the hugely popular messaging app, Snapchat++ [ext link] is packed with useful features. As well as enjoying all the stock features, you get a few extras, including some in-app customization options, location spoofing, the ability to up your record strength and a whole lot more. Check out the link for more details.
vShare SE Alternatives :
vShare is not the only app installer that works on Android; try one of these two and see what they have to offer:
One of the original app installers, TutuApp [ext link] is very comprehensive, offering plenty of choices. As well as some of the best Cydia tweaks, TutuApp also offers you a massive range of premium and paid apps for free, lots of apps that you can’t get anywhere else and some ++ modified apps, like Pokémon Go++, Instagram++ and Snapchat++. Get all the details by following the given link.
Instead of offering Android users the opportunity to install iOS apps and tweaks, ACMarket offers a vast selection of modified Android apps. These offer extra features and in-app purchases for free and cannot be found anywhere else, certainly not in the Play Store. Find out more about ACMarket [ext link] and how to download it by clicking on the linked post.
Disclaimer : Downloading paid apps and games is piracy and is not something we condone so please only use vShare as a way of trying games or apps before you buy them through the proper channels.
Tell us what you think of vShare SE. Follow us on Facebook for more tips and tutorials like this one .