Jailbreak users get the freedom to install apps from different sources and enjoy their iOS 9 devices to the fullest. Meanwhile, stock iOS users are stuck with the apps that are only available in the App Store. Such users do not want to get involved in jailbreaking due to the risks involved in it, but they do wish to get access to pirated apps. In such cases, vShare iOS 9 download comes to help.
Image : vShare iOS 9
vShare is entirely different from how Cydia or AppSync works. For Cydia, you need to jailbreak your iOS device and then download pirated apps from pirate repos. However, vShare download on iOS 9 does not require you to jailbreak your device. It is a standalone app and houses a lot of paid apps inside it that can be downloaded without paying anything. vShare is the best alternative to Installous and AppCake.
As of now, there is no jailbreak available to the iOS users. In such times, vShare can be a boon as users can download pirated apps for free right on their unjailbroken device. It does not even require a computer; you just need to install the vShare app and you are done. The app itself is free and can be downloaded very easily. The way vShare works is legal, as the developers of the apps have found a workaround in the App Store. So before Apple patches this loophole, download vShare now .
How to Install vShare on iOS 9 :
Quick Links :
- Go to the Safari browser in your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad.
- Visit the vShare website by using the address vsharedownload.com
- After this page loads up on your mobile device , go to the bottom of the screen and tap on the Up arrow as shown in the image here .
- This will bring up an options window where you have to choose “Add to HomeScreen”
- In the next page , rename the app icon as vShare and tap on Add on top right corner.
- Now you will have vShare App Icon installed on your iOS device .
Video : Here is the step by step tutorial of the above process explained
Note : To delete vShare , read this linked article.
Now that vShare is installed on your iOS 9 device and you will now be able to download loads of paid apps for free.
In case you get an error saying cannot connect to ssl vshare.apvv api error or a similar error when tapping on the Download [ Unjailbreak ] button. This issue can be resolved easily. Close all the tabs in Safari and return to the Home screen. Close all the open apps, wait for a minute, and try downloading vShare again. Hope this works!