vShare Helper Download and Installation guide for Windows and Mac computers .
Full download instructions and tutorial below.
What is vShare Helper ?
vShare Helper is a tool that helps you to Download vShare on your iOS device by connecting to your PC running Windows OS. It will also help you to backup your files and put music files directly into your Music app. vShare 2.o is smoother than the old vShare and once installed, you will be able to install all sorts of apps, games, ringtones, media, etc., whether on your device or via your PC using vShare Helper.
Important : If you are a Mac user with a system running Mac OSX , follow our tutorial for vShare Mac.
Steps to Install vShare Helper :
- First, make sure you are on the latest version of iTunes otherwise vShare Professional will not work properly
- Open the browser on your PC and download vShare Helper from official download button above. Mac users follow the vShare Mac tutorial first and then proceed further.
- After downloading the vShare Helper app run the application. This is a completely safe procedure and will install vShare Helper onto your computer
- The vShare Helper wizard will now pop up on your screen – choose where you want to install it to
- Select IPA File Auto Associate and then click on Install
- When the installation is complete, click Go
- You will now be asked to connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer, do so
- A screen will appear, in the bottom right corner you will see the vShare icon and beneath it, it should say When complete, it will say Idle and Used Space
- Tap on the blue icon for vShare, this will install vShare Professional onto the iOS device connected to the computer
- Click on the App tab to search for apps and games that you want to install on your device. There is a full store of both genuine paid and free apps and jailbreak app to choose from
- Note that the tab for Music requires you to have iTunes installed – any music downloaded from here will be put straight into your Music app
Steps to Install Apps using vShare :
- Click on the App tab
- Select the app you want to install and click on the icon
- When the download is complete, look on the left hand side menu and tap on App. A list of downloads will show, tap on the green arrow beside the app you want to install
- When the installation indicator reaches 100%, the app has been installed on your iOS device and you can use it
Other Installation Options :
- If you want to use the jailbreak version of vShare , jailbreak your device first to Download Cydia [ext link] and then follow the download instructions to add AppVV repo in Cydia for vShare Download.
- You can also get vShare on your iOS device directly using Mojo Installer. Download Mojo Installer [ext link] first , and tap on vShare download under sources. More instructions coming soon .
vShare Not Working Fix :
Are you downloading vShare to download your apps and tweaks? You must download Anti Revoke [ext link] if you don’t want all your apps to crash within 7 days. Anti Revoke is a blocking tool topping the app certificates from being revoked.
Let us know what you think of vShare Helper. To get tips and tutorials like this on a regular basis, follow us on Facebook .