It used to be that we would have to jailbreak if we wanted to get paid apps and games for free but, although we do have a new jailbreak now, called Yalu Jailbreak [ext link], it isn’t for everyone. Luckily, we have come up with a way for you to get your paid apps and games free using an app installer called vShare VIP. It is a highly popular app installer that is about to become even more popular because you don’t need to jailbreak to get it.
Image : vShare VIP Download
vShare VIP Features :
- No Jailbreak needed
- No Computer needed
- Thousands of paid and premium apps and games, all for free
- It Never Crashes
- Amazing compatibility with a wide range of devices
How to Install vShare VIP Version:
There are three methods for vShare download. All these methods are explained below.
Method 1 : Safari
- On your iPhone, iPad or iPhone, open the Safari browser
- Go to vsharedownload.com
- On the website that loads, look in the top corner or bottom center of the screen for the UP arrow and tap on it
- Several options will appear along the bottom edge of the screen, select and tap on Add to Home Screen
- Call your icon vShare and tap on Add
- Come out of Safari and you will see the vShare VIP icon on your home screen
Video: Watch this video for an explanation of these steps
Method 2 : vShare Helper
AppVV developer vShare Helper tool to make installing vShare VIP on our iOS devices a great deal easier. Instead of directly on your device like in method 1, vShare Helper uses your Mac or Windows computer to install vShare. For more details on how to download vShare Helper, click on the given link.
Image : vSHare Helper App
- vShare Helper [ Full Tutorial ]
Method 3: AppVV
You can only use AppVV when you jailbreak because, as well as the developer, it is the name of the repository that you can find vShare in. First you need to download Cydia and then add AppVV repo in before downloading vShare.
Fix vShare SSL Errors :
While most of you will have no trouble, some will see an ssl error when tapping on the download button. The message says, “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api” but you can easily fix this:
- Close Safari down and make sure there are no open apps
- Wait a few minutes and try the above steps again
- If that doesn’t work, shut your device down completely
- Wait a few seconds and repeat the installation
If that still doesn’t work, you can download vShare Helper for PC which will help you to install vShare VIP onto your device
Disclaimer : Downloading paid and premium games and apps is piracy and this is not something we condone or encourage you to do. As such, we would urge you to use vShare VIP as a way of trying out an app or a game before you purchase it from the developer. Use it to test out apps and games like Minecraft, PlayBox HD and MovieBox and, to stay up to date with all the latest news and developments, follow us on Facebook page .