With the apparent lack of jailbreaks around at the moment, the jailbreak community is beginning to wonder if the end of the line has been reached. While there have been a couple of jailbreaks recently, they can’t be used on every device and that means a high proportion if users are left with no way to get into the Cydia [ ext link ] store and download the means to modify their iOS devices. Luckily there are other ways to get some of the content you are used to being able to use, through app installers and the latest is called TutuApp .
Image : TutuApp Download
TutuApp VIP Installer [ext link] has been designed to provide free access to a whole host of Cydia apps and tweaks, alongside the best-paid content from the app store. It works on iOS devices that have jailbreaks already on them as well as those who don’t and that means everyone can use TutuApp VIP Installer. You will not be able to download TutuApp from the iOS app store but we can tell you how to download it onto your iOS device. Keep reading for more details.
How to Download TutuApp VIP :
You need to use Safari browser for this , any other that you may be using as your default browser will not work :
- From your home page, open the Safari browser
- In the address bar type in tutuappvip.org and load the page
- If you are using an iPhone, there will be a UP arrow in the center of the loaded page [ Top right if you are using the iPad]. Tap on this arrow
- You will see some options on your screen; choose and tap Add to Home Screen
- Next, the app icon is going to need a new name so type TutuApp into the provided box and tap on Add
- When you exit out of Safari, the new TutuApp icon will be on your home screen
Video: This will show you how to do the above steps
TutuApp VIP Installer is probably the best alternative to Cydia that we can use in the absence of the real thing. Unlike previous installers, TutuApp has much more content and gives you access to a wider range of tweaks, making modifying your device a great deal easier.
Are you going to install TutuApp and see what it is like or will you wait to see if Cydia is going to be updated ? Follow us on Facebook and we’ll keep you updated with all the latest information