If you love listening to music then no doubt you have considered or may even have got yourself a subscription to Spotify. Everyone has heard of Spotify and everyone knows that without any doubt it is the largest music streaming service in the world. The app gives you access to the all the music you could possibly want, be it individual tracks or complete albums and, with the subscription, there is no need to download the music and no need to pay for each individual track. However, the cost of a subscription can set you back $9.99 every month and for some, that cost can’t be justified.
Image : Spotify++ Download
The good news is you don’t need to pay that any longer. A new app called Spotify++ has been released and it gives nearly all the same Premium Spotify features that you would normally have to pay for. We are going to show you how to download it but first, look at some of the features.
Spotify++ Features :
- No jailbreak required
- No annoying ads
- Skip as many tracks as you want
- Unlimited scrubbing
- Top-class sound streaming
How to Install Spotify++ :
Downloading Spotify++ isn’t as easy as going to the iOS app store. It can only be downloaded with the help of Cydia Impactor and here’s how to do it:
- Make sure you have the most up to date version of iTunes on your computer , although you won’t be using it, it must be up to date
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer and close iTunes if it opens
- Download the Spotify++ .ipa file [ File ]
- Download Cydia Impactor [ext link]
- Open Cydia Impactor
- Extract the .ipa file and drag it over to the Cydia Impactor window, drop it in
- Cydia Impactor will now ask for your Apple ID so it can sign the file. If you don’t want to use your regular ID, set up another account
- Wait for Spotify++ to be signed by Cydia Impactor
- Now open Settings > General > Profiles
- Tap the app certificate and tap on Trust
- Close Settings and you will be able to access Spotify++ from your home screen.
Do be aware that those who use are using a regular Apple ID will need to follow from step 5 every 7 days because the app certificate will expire – this lasts for 1 year if you have a paid developers account
Tell us what you think of Spotify++ and for all the latest news Follow us on Facebook .