vShare is a name most of us have heard of. It used to be that you could only get it through Emus4U app, but things have moved on a little and you can now use it without it. vShare is the go-to app for those who want to download paid and premium apps and games without paying for them. It is similar to an app store, filled with all the most popular games, like Minecraft PE, and GTA, along with an excellent choice of media apps like PlayBox HD. Until now, you had to download vShare directly onto your iOS device and, if you opt to use the non-jailbreak method, this didn’t always work as well.
Image : vShare PC Download
There is another option : vShare for PC, otherwise known as vShare Helper. This is downloaded to your PC first and then you can send it to your iOS device quite easily without having to jailbreak at all. With vShare for PC, you gain access to a whole host of apps, games, ringtones, wallpapers and media, all for free. At the moment, this does only work on the Windows operating system but Mac users will not miss out. All you have to do is install a virtual machine on your Mac and you can follow our tutorial on how to do that in the above link.
How to Install vShare for PC :
- First download vShare Helper onto your Windows PC from here http://vshare.store/vshare-helper
- Run the application on your PC – rest assured this is perfectly safe to do and will result in vShare Helper being installed on your PC
- You will see a vShare Helper Wizard on your screen – choose the location you want to install it
- On the next screen check the box beside IPA File Auto Associate
- Click on Install
- As soon as the installation has been completed click the button that says GO
At this point you will be asked to connect up your iOS device to your computer , do so now
- On the screen that appears, look in the bottom right corner. You should see vShare icon and beneath it you will see when the installation is complete , when finished it will say, Idle or Complete
- Tap the vShare icon to install vShare to your connected iOS device
- When installed, you can click on the tab that says App to look for apps or games to install – you will find a wide choice of both jailbreak and paid or premium app store apps
- If you want to use the Music tab, you must have iTunes so make sure you have the most recent version. Music that you download here will go straight into your Music app
How to Install vShare Apps on your iOS device :
When vShare has been installed on your device:
- Tap on the icon on your home screen to launch it
- Click on the tab that say App
- Choose the app you want to install and tap on Download
- On the left side of the screen, find and tap on App when the download is complete. Tap on the green arrow beside the app you want to install
- As soon as tis indicator reaches 100%, your app is installed and ready for use
vShare PC Alternatives :
With so many third-party app installers now released, many have been given support for Android, including these two:
TutuApp is an excellent alternative to vShare, offering a very wide range of apps and games to download. Choose from Cydia only tweaks, paid and premium apps for free, modified ++ apps, like Instagram++, Snapchat++ and Pokémon Go++, along with lots of other apps that you won’t find anywhere else. Click on the link to find out how to download TutuApp [ext link].
ACMarket does not offer any iOS content; instead, it is focused entirely on Android apps and not those that you will find in the Play Store either. These are all modified, providing extra features, functionality and in-app purchases for free and there is an enormous range to choose from. Find out how to download ACMarket [ext link] by following the linked post.
How to Fix vShare PC Not Working Problem :
vShare is a safe and stable app installer but, within a week of installation it will crash and stop working. Apple regularly reviews app certificates and revokes those that are not valid, i.e. they didn’t sign and the only way to get everything back is to install it all again. Stopping this from happening is simple; download NessTool [ext link], a VPN tool that is very powerful and stops Apple revoking the certificates. Click on the link to get a full download guide and more information.
Have your used vShare for PC yet ? What do you think of it ? If you want more tips and tutorials like this one, follow us on Facebook.