There are loads of new games and apps coming out; iTunes is packed with them but it sometimes seems that the cost is just a little too much for some people. You could jailbreak your iPad and download the game that way but that isn’t something that appeals to everyone. You could also download an app called vShare, which you can do with or without a jailbreak.
Image : vShare iPad Download
vShare is similar to TweakBox and AppValley but it contains more in the way of paid games and apps for free. It also isn’t as straightforward as going into Itunes and downloading a game but it is safe.
Right now, there is a loophole that makes it legal and [ Safe ] to download vShare. Normally, Apple would not allow you to install this kind of program on your iPad because it contravenes most, if not all, of their security requirements for apps. Get it now, for free, before that loophole is closed.
Method 1 : Safari Browser [ Easy Method ]
- On your iPad, open Safari browser
- In the address bar, type in http://vshare.store [ copy-paste in browser ]
- On the page that loads, tap on the UP arrow at the top right of the page
- An options menu will appear tap on Add to Home Screen
- Call your icon vShare and tap on Add
- Close down Safari
- Look on your iPad home screen and you should see the vShare Icon
- Tap on it for access to thousands of apps and games for free .
Video: Above steps explained step by step
Method 2 : vSHare Helper [ Expert Method ]
- Download vShare Helper for PC or Mac
- Now install vShare app on your iPad using vShare Helper for PC
Error Messages vShare Not Working :
Some people are unlucky in that they are faced with an error message when they tap on the Download button. The message says something along the lines of “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api” but there is an easy fix for this.
- Make sure all Safari tabs are closed down
- Make sure you have no open apps on your iPad
- Wait for a few minutes and then follow the installation steps again . It should work now without any trouble . It it still doesn’t work , skip to Method 2 .
Have you used vShare ? What do you think of it ? Follow us on Facebook for up to date tutorials and tips