There are loads of new games and apps coming out; iTunes is packed with them but it sometimes seems that the cost is just a little too much for some people. You could jailbreak your iPad and download the game that way but that isn’t something that appeals to everyone. You could also download an app called vShare, which you can do with or without a jailbreak.
Image : vShare iPad Download
vShare is similar to AppCake and Install0us but it contains more in the way of paid games and apps for free. It also isn’t as straightforward as going into Itunes and downloading a game but it is safe.
Right now, there is a loophole that makes it legal and safe to download vShare. Normally, Apple would not allow you to install this kind of program on your iPad because it contravenes most, if not all, of their security requirements for apps. Get it now, for free, before that loophole is closed.
Method 1 : Safari Method
- On your iPad, open Safari browser
- In the address bar, type in vsharedownload.com
- On the page that loads, tap on the UP arrow at the top right of the page
- An options menu will appear tap on Add to Home Screen
- Call your icon vShare and tap on Add
- Close down Safari
- Look on your iPad home screen and you should see the vShare Icon
- Tap on it for access to thousands of apps and games for free
Video: Above steps explained step by step
Method 2 : vSHare Helper
- Download vShare Helper for PC or Mac
- Now install vShare app on your iPad using vShare Helper for PC
Method 3 : AppVV Repo
You will need to add a new repository to Cydia. See the steps below.
- If you haven’t already, jailbreak your iPad and Download Cydia [ext link]
- Open up Cydia, let it configure for first use and close it down
- Open Cydia again and tap Sources > Edit > Add
- In the box that appears, type the following URL – http://repo.appvv.org
- Once the new AppVV source has been added to Cydia, you can go into it, search for vShare and download the version that corresponds to your iPad.
Error Messages – vShare Not Working :
Some people are unlucky in that they are faced with an error message when they tap on the Download button. The message says something along the lines of “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api” but there is an easy fix for this.
- Make sure all Safari tabs are closed down
- Make sure you have no open apps on your iPad
- Wait for a few minutes and then follow the installation steps again . It should work now without any trouble . It it still doesn’t work , skip to Method 2 .
Have you used vShare ? What do you think of it ? Follow us on Facebook for up to date tutorials and tips