Apps like vShare and the recently released Emus4U app is entirely different from jailbreak and the way it works. For Cydia jailbreak , you need to jailbreak your iOS device and then download pirated apps from pirate repos. However, vShare download on iOS 9 does not require you to jailbreak your device. It is a standalone app and houses a lot of paid apps inside it that can be downloaded without paying anything. vShare is the best alternative to Installous and AppCake.
Image : vShare iOS 9
As of now, there is no jailbreak available to the iOS users. In such times, vShare can be a boon as users can download pirated apps for free right on their unjailbroken device. It does not even require a computer; you just need to install the vShare app and you are done. The app itself is free and can be downloaded very easily. The way vShare works is legal, as the developers of the apps have found a workaround in the App Store. So before Apple patches this loophole, download vShare now .
How to Install vShare iOS 9 :
There are several methods to download vShare app on iOS 9 firmware. Follow the methods below to download vShare app.
Method 1 :
- Go to the Safari browser in your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad.
- Visit the vShare website by going to the official vShare website here http://vshare.store or use this ( alternate link )
- After this page loads up on your mobile device , go to the bottom of the screen and tap on the Up arrow as shown in the image here .
- This will bring up an options window where you have to choose “Add to HomeScreen”
- In the next page , rename the app icon as vShare and tap on Add on top right corner.
- Now you will have vShare App Icon installed on your iOS device . Watch the video below for detailed steps. Now proceed to next steps.
Note : To Delete vShare , read this linked article.
After vShare App is Installed on homeScreen :
- Launch vShare App from your homescreen
- Go to the iOS version page and click the link there . When the information page has loaded, tap on Directly Install to iOS Device , this will allow the profile to be installed on your device
- Your Settings app will open automatically; tap on Install Profile and type your passcode in if asked to
- Safari opens, tap on Install vShare
- A confirmation box will pop-up, tap on Install and your Settings app will open again
- Tap on Install > Next > Install
- Now tap on Done and wait for vShare to be installed on your device
If this doesn’t work, go back and repeat the steps again carefully to make sure you didn’t miss anything out
Method 2: vShare Helper [ Expert Method ]
vShare Helper has been designed as a way of making it easier to download vShare on your iOS device. The app uses your computer to download it which means you don’t need to worry about your battery or your internet connection on your device and it is dead easy to do. Find out how to download vShare with vShare Helper by following the link to the tutorial below:
Method 3: Android Only
Android users have historically never been able to jailbreak and even though the Android platform is more relaxed, there are still lots of things they can’t do. They can’t download games emulators or paid content for free, and they can’t download Cydia tweaks or modified apps like Snapchat++ or Spotify++. With vShare being given Android support, some of this is now possible so follow the link below to find out how to download vShare on Android:
Now that vShare is installed on your iOS 9 device and you will now be able to download loads of paid apps for free.
Popular vShare Apps :
While vShare contains a lot of apps and tweaks, there are some that are more popular than others. These are two of them:
MovieBox is the app of choice for those who love to watch TV shows and movies on their devices. Rather than downloading and taking up space, MovieBox allows you to stream directly to your device, making it perfect for those with limited storage space. And, with a full range of HD Content to choose from, MovieBox is updated regularly with all the latest content and has support for iOS 9. Click on the given link to find out how to install MovieBox on your device.
There isn’t any doubt that AirShou was once the most downloaded screen recorder from Cydia, but it was removed and hasn’t been seen for a while. The developers of AirShou have been working on redeveloping the app to support iOS 9 and to work without needing Cydia and you can now download it through vShare without needing to jailbreak first. Find out how to download AirShou [ext link] by following the given link.
Popular vShare Alternatives :
vShare is one of the oldest and most popular app installers but there are many others to choose from. If you don’t find what you want in vShare, try one of these :
Emus4U is a popular app installer for those that like to play old-school games on their devices. You can download from a selection of emulators that support console games, like the Nintendo and the PS1, along with a whole host of other content, including modified apps, Cydia tweaks and lots of other apps and games. Download Emus4U [ext link] by following the tutorial at the given link
AppValley is another feature-rich app installer, with loads of apps and games to choose from, including some only found in Cydia before now, those that have been modified with in-app features and extra features for free and lots of premium content for free. Follow the link for more information including how to download AppValley [ext link].
In case you get an error saying cannot connect to ssl vshare.apvv api error or a similar error when tapping on the Download [ Unjailbreak ] button. This issue can be resolved easily. Close all the tabs in Safari and return to the Home screen. Close all the open apps, wait for a minute, and try downloading vShare again. Hope this works!