iOS 9.3.4 was released partly to patch up Pangu’s PPHelper jailbreak which was released to jailbreak iOS 9.2 upto iOS 9.3.3. Apple has now released iOS 9.3.5 download [ext link] to further compound n that patch but, although note everyone can use it, PPHelper was updated to unofficially support the iOS 9.3.5 download. If you unable to use your favorite paid games and apps for free through Cydia, you can now use vShare. vShare is an app installer, like Extensify [ext link] and HipStore, but one that you could once only get through Cydia; we can now tell you about another way to get it.
Image : vShare iOS 9.3.5 Download
vShare Features :
First though, let’s just have a quick look at the main features of vShare:
- An app installer that contains over a million paid, premium and free games and apps
- Has more than 150 million global users
- Easy to use with a user-friendly interface
- Apps are very easy to download
- Will provide updates for every app or game that you download
- Fully compatible with iOS 9.3.5
How to Download vShare iOS 9.3.5 :
There are three methods to download vShare app installer on your iPhone. All these methods are explained below. Start at Method 1 and work through them to find the one that works for you. Should you have any trouble with any of the methods, do let us know in the comments below.
Method 1 : Safari method
- On your iPhone or iPad, open up Safari browser
- Go to the address bar type in vsharedownload.com and then tap Go
- When the page has opened, locate and tap on the UP iPad users will see it at the top of the screen while iPhone users will find it at the bottom
- On the new window that pops up, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Give the icon a name , call it vShare for the sake of simplicity and then tap Add
- Close Safari down and look on your home screens where you should now see the vShare icon
Video : This video details the steps for you
Method 2 : vShare Helper
vShare Helper is an incredibly useful tool that uses your computer to install vShare onto your iOS device. It was developed by AppVV, the vShare developers and you can get all the information you need on downloading vShare Helper at the linked article below.
Image : vSHare Helper App
- vShare Helper [ Full Tutorial ]
Method 3: AppVV Repo
AppVV is the name of the repository on Cydia that holds vShare and is also the name of the developer responsible for the app. You do need to download Cydia iOS 9.3.5 and then you need to add the AppVV repo before downloading vShare. Check out the linked articles for more information.
You must download Anti Revoke app on your iPhone when you use the vShare app. Anti Revoke [ext link] works in the background to stop the vShare app certificates from being revoked by Apple. This means you no longer have to deal with vShare apps and games crashing every few days.
vShare Not Working :
The vast majority of users will be able to download vShare and use it without any problems but a few users have reported coming up against an ssl error when they try to download. The error message may read something along the lines of “cannot connect to sslvshare.apvv.ap”. This is not a difficult problem to fix so give the following steps a shot .
- Shut down every open Safari tab and then close Safari down properly through the app switcher
- Make sure you have no apps open on your iOS device
- Wait for a minute or so and then try again, following the download steps above
- If it doesn’t work and you still get the same message, shut down your iOS device and restart it .
Fore more vShare updates and tutorials, follow us on Facebook .