When Apple releases an update to the iOS, it’s usually a good idea to take advantage of it because it will bring new features and improvements to the speed and performance of your iOS device. Unfortunately, it can also kill off a jailbreak and that is what has happened this time around. A little while back, Pangu released PPHelper [ext link] for iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3 but Apple has just released iOS 9.3.4 download [ext link], patching up the jailbreak.
Image : vShare iOS 9.3.4 Download
If you have updated to iOS 9.3.4 and missed the deadline to downgrade iOS 9.3.4 to iOS 9.3.3 [ext link], you will be left high and dry without a jailbreak and without hope of a new one for some time to come. Not only that not all iOS users actually want to jailbreak their iOS devices but they do want the same access as jailbreakers to paid apps for free. Luckily for all you, vShare has now been updated to support iOS 9.3.4. vShare, for those who don’t know, is an app installer that used to only be available to jailbreakers but can now be downloaded by anyone.
How to Download vShare on iOS 9.3.4 :
- Open Safari browser on your iOS device
- Type vsharedownload.com in the address bar and tap the go button
- Tap the UP arrow on the page when it is loaded – it will be at the top of the page on the iPad and at the bottom on the iPhone
- An options window will appear – tap on Add to Home Screen
- You will now be asked to name the icon, call it vShare and tap on Add
- Exit out of Safari and you should see the vShare app icon on your home screen
Video : This video tutorial shows you the above steps
Disclaimer : Downloading paid apps for free is a form of piracy and this is not something that we condone. Apple does not usually allow this kind of app but there is a loophole that you can take advantage of to legally download vShare onto your device. Please only use it as a way of testing an app to see if you like it before you purchase it from the proper developer.
How to Fix Errors with vShare Not Working :
While most people are able to use vShare without any trouble, some will experience an ssl error. When you tap on the download button, you may be faced with a message that says, “cannot connect to ssl vshare.apvv.ap”. Don’t worry because this is very simple to sort out and can be done in one of the two ways:
Method 1 : Safari Method for vShare Download
- Close down all open Safari tabs and come out of Safari by using the app switcher
- From your home screen, shut all open apps done so you have nothing running on your device
- Now wait for a few minutes and try again by following the steps above
- If it doesn’t fix t, close your device down altogether and reboot, trying again
If that doesn’t work, move on to the next method
Method 2 : Using vShare App Installer
- Download vShare Helper for PC
- Use VShare Helper to install the app onto your iOS or Android device
Have you installed vShare for iOS 9.3.4 ? What do you think of it ? Follow us on Facebook for more tips and tutorials like this one. And, don’t forget, support the hard work that the developers do by only using vShare to try before you buy.