With Cydia no longer in the running for many iOS users, we’ve started to look for other alternatives and there are several good ones, like EMUS4U , on offer. One of the original app installers, with full support for iOS 12, is called vShare; find out more about vShare here and keep reading to find out how to install it.
Image : vShare iOS 12 Download
How to Download vShare on iOS 12 :
There are two ways to do this, one using Safari explorer and one requiring your PC or Mac:
- Launch Safari and go to https://vshare.store or use this ( alternate link )
- When the page loads, tap the UP arrow at the bottom or top of the screen
- Tap Add to Home Screen .
- Type vShare into the box, tap Add and close Safari
- Watch the video to see these steps and then follow the next set of steps:
Video : Watch Video Below
After Installation :
- Open vShare from your home screen
- Click the link on the iOS page and a vShare page opens. Tap Install so the profile can be downloaded
- Your Settings app opens; click on Install Profile and type your passcode in
- Safari opens, tap on Install vShare and then Install on the confirmation window
- Settings will open again, tap Install>Next>Done
- When vShare is installed, tap the icon and start using it.
If you don’t see the HipStore icon on your home screen, repeat these steps.
Top vShare App :
MovieBox is one of the top movie streaming apps available today and it can be downloaded for free through vShare app. It offers options to both download and stream, a huge choice of movies and TV shows, and plenty of in-app options for you to use the app how you want to.
vShare used to be a Cydia repository but now anyone on iOS 12 can use it without having to jailbreak their devices first. Try it, see what you think and share your comments below. Get more iOS 12 news and app recommendations by following us on Facebook.