At one time, vShare was an incredibly popular app but it could only be downloaded from Cydia and that meant having to jailbreak. EMUS4U is also a very good replacement/upgrade. iOS 11 download is here but we don’t have any news of a jailbreak just yet and many who have updated will be missing Cydia and missing the opportunity to install vShare and download their favorite paid and premium content for free. Luckily, vShare can now be downloaded without a jailbreak and it does have support for iOS 11.
Image : vShare iOS 11
How to Download vShare iOS 11 :
You can do this in five different ways :
- Open Safari on your iOS device
- In the address bar, type the website http://vshare.store or use this ( alternate link )
- Wait for the page to be fully loaded and then tap the UP arrow [ top or bottom of the screen ]
- Choose Add to Home Screen from the new choices on the screen
- Call the app icon vShare . Tap the Add button and close Safari
- The new vShare app icon will be on your home screen. Watch the video below for detailed steps. Now proceed to next steps.
Video: Watch this to see how these steps are performed
After vShare App is Installed on device
- Launch the app from your homescreen
- Go to the iOS version page and click the link there. A vShare information page will open, locate and tap the link to Directly Install to iOS Device , this is what allows the profile to be installed on your device
- Settings opens to the Profiles page so click on Install Profile
- If asked to do so, input your passcode and Safari will open automatically
- Tap the link to Install vShare and then tap Install on the confirmation window
- Now your Settings app opens again, tap on Install > Next > Install on each page as it opens
- Tap Done and wait for vShare to be installed on your device
If vShare does not install, you will need to go back and repeat the steps again
Method 2: vShare Helper [ Expert Method ]
vShare Helper is a tool that was developed as a way of helping you to get vShare on to your iOS device. You will need a computer for this and all the details can be found at the link below:
- vShare Helper [ Full Tutorial ]
Method 3 : Android Only
vShare doesn’t just work on the iOS devices; the developers have made it possible for Android users to install it too, giving them access to one feature they can’t otherwise have, paid and premium app store content for free. It also gives them some idea of what iOS users have been enjoying all these years but downloading it isn’t quite as straightforward. The vShare APK File has to be downloaded to your computer before you can install it on your device so make sure you follow the tutorial in the linked guide very carefully:
Popular vShareApps :
vShare has always been popular, with or without Cydia and there are some apps that are downloaded more than others, such as these two :
MovieBox is one of the top rated media apps of all time, providing you with free access to all your favorite movies and TV shows, right there on your device. Watch anything you want, including a choice of Full HD Movies, streamed rather than downloaded, making it the optimum choice for those with little storage space left on their devices. For more information and how to download MovieBox, click the linked post.
Screen Recorders are something we all need to use at some point or other, but Apple seems somewhat reluctant to provide us with one that does what we want. AirShou screen recorder is the best option and, while it used to only be available to jailbreakers, now anyone can download it. AirShou has been redeveloped with lots of new features, support for iOS 11 and no need for Cydia so click on the linked post to find out how to download AirShou [ext link] on your iOS device.
vShare Not Working Fix :
vShare is the best option for all our apps and tweaks but you will still have to reactivate every single app or tweak every week unless you use Anti Revoke [ext link]. Anti Revoke is a small app that works to stop Apple from verifying and then revoking your app certificates. This stops the app from crashing, leaving you to use them without any trouble.
Other vShare Errors Fix :
vShare errors are rare but, of those that have been reported, the most common one is an ssl error. The error message reads “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api” but it is very easy to resolve. Here’s how:
- Shut Safari down, ensuring all tabs are closed
- Shut all open apps down so there is nothing open on your iPhone or iPad
- Wait for a couple of minutes and then have another go at using the steps above
- If this doesn’t work, close your device down, wait a minute or so and then try again
vShare Alternatives :
If you can’t find what you want in vShare, just try another app installer, like one of these :
For all those of you missing your favorite games emulators, Emus4U has brought them right back and all without needing a jailbreak. Emulators allow us to play our favorite games from consoles such as the PS1 and the Nintendo range right on our iOS or Android devices. Emus4U also offers a range of other apps, games, and tweaks, making it a go-t0 app installer for anyone who can’t jailbreak. To find out how to download Emus4U [ext link] on your iOS device, click on the given link.
With Cydia being in such short supply now, more and more app installers are being released and AppValley is up there with the best of them. With so many apps and games to choose from, AppValley provides something for everyone, including tweaks, paid content for free and modified apps like Pokémon go++, Spotify++ and Snapchat++. It supports all iOS devices on iOS 11 and Android too and there isn’t any need to install Cydia. For all the details on how to download AppValley [ext link], simply click on the link.
Let us know how you get on with vShare and follow us on Facebook for all the latest updates .