Ask any jailbreaker why they do it and they will tell you it’s to get access to Cydia, home to a whole heap of apps and tweaks that let them modify their iOS devices. One of the more popular Cydia [ext link] download is vShare, an app that lets us download all sorts of paid content for free but with iOS 11 being a little light on jailbreaks not many people have been able to get access to it. And now that Apple has released iOS 11.0.2 download [ext link], the situation isn’t likely to change.
Image : vShare iOS 11.0.2 Download Tutorial
However, vShare has now been released outside of Cydia and is available for everyone to download without a jailbreak and it has just been updated with support for iOS 11.0.2. Here’s how to download it.
Download vShare for iOS 11.0.2
Choose from one of these methods:
Method 1: Safari Browser
- Launch Safari and go to vsharedownload.com
- Find and tap the UP arrow when the page has loaded
- From the options that appear on-screen, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Name the app icon vShare and then tap Add
- Close Safari and you will see the new vShare app icon on your home screen.
Video: this is a demonstration of the above steps
Method 2: vShare Helper
vShare Helper will help you to download vShare onto your iOS device using your computer. It makes the whole process much easier and you will find a full guide and download links in the article below:
- vShare Helper [ Full Tutorial ]
Method 3: AppVV
This method requires a jailbreak. Many of you will recognize the name AppVV as being the repository that must be added to Cydia to download vShare. It is also the name of the app developers and you can get all the details you need from the links below :
vShare Errors :
vShare errors are rare but we have been told of a very common one that some people are experiencing. It is an SSL error with a message that reads, “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api”. This is very easy to fix and here’s how:
- Close Safari down properly
- Make sure you have no open apps on your iOS device
- Wait a couple of minutes and then have another go with the above steps.
- If this doesn’t work, turn your device off, wait a minute or so and then try again
Let us know if you are going to try vShare and for all the latest n news and updates, follow us on Facebook.