The iOS 10 download [ ext link ] has been a popular one but it has also been a difficult one to jailbreak. Although we have seen an iOS 10 jailbreak, it is not the same as the jailbreaks we are used to and can’t be used by everyone. That means there are those users who are missing out on paid apps for free, like we used to get through AppCake and Install0us. Luckily, we do have another option that you can use with or without a jailbreak. It’s called vShare.
Image : vShare iOS 10
How to Download vShare on iOS 10 :
There are three methods to download vShare. Do make sure that you start at the top with Method 1 and work your way through these methods to see which one works for you.
Method 1 : Safari
This tutorial works on both 32 bit and 64 bit devices running iOS 10 and later version .
- On your iOS device, open Safari
- Go to vsharedownload.com
- At the bottom of the page that loads, you will see an UP arrow – tap it
- On the list of options that comes up, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Rename your icon to vShare and then tap on Add and, when it is complete, shut down Safari
- The vShare icon will now be on your home page.
Video : Here is a video tutorial of the above steps
Method 2 : Configuration Profile [ Advanced ]
Please make sure that you follow all these steps in order otherwise vShare can’t be installed on your device:
- Open Safari browser and then go to this [ link ]
- On the info page that loads, tap the link to Directly Install to iOS Device so that the profile may be installed
- When your Settings app opens, tap on Install Profile and type your passcode in if required
- This will open Safari so tap on the Install Profile link and then again on Install when the confirmation box appears
- Now Settings opens again, tap on Install vShare
- Tap Install > Next > Install
- Finally, tap on Done and wait for vShare to be installed on your device
If you haven’t followed these steps correctly then vShare will not be installed
Method 3 : vShare Helper
vShare Helper is a useful tool designed to make installing vShare convenient and easy. It requires the use of a computer – Mac or Windows – to install the app onto your iOS device and you can find all the details, including how to download vShare Helper, at the linked article below.
Image : vSHare Helper App
- vShare Helper [ Full Tutorial ]
Method 4 : AppVV
AppVV is the owner, the developer of the popular vShare. You must download Cydia iOS 10 first and then add the AppVV repo to Cydia before you can download vShare onto your device. This is the only jailbreak method to getting vShare and is a more in-depth version of the app. You can find the download details at the given links.
Method 5 : Android only
As we all know, Android users are not able to install Cydia and that means that they are missing out on quite a lot of features. Despite having a less restricted platform, still they cannot download paid apps of free but with vShare, that is now possible. However, to download vShare onto your Android device requires you to download the vShare APK File first so you will need to follow the steps in the lined post very carefully :
Error Fix :
- vShare Crashing : It’s great to have all our favorite apps and tweaks back on our devices but, although we are not jailbreaking to get them, Apple still doesn’t like it. These installers are independent, not signed by Apple and certainly not allowed into the app store. Because of that, Apple will not accept them as valid apps and, on a regular basis, they will revoke the app certificates. This is what causes everything to crash, leaving you having to reinstall the installer and all the apps too, only for Apple to pull them again. To stop this from happening, you can download a VPN tool called Anti Revoke. This will protect the certificates and block Apple from revoking them, making it a necessary tool to download. Get all the details on how to download Anti Revoke [ext link] by clicking the given link.
- SSL Error : On the whole, you should be able to do this without any trouble. Unfortunately, some people have been faced with an SSL error, one that reads, “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api”. Getting out of this is easy:
- Shut safari down completely
- Shut down any open apps on your device
- Wait a minute or two and then try the above steps again. All should be OK now
Popular vShare Apps :
vShare is a very popular installer with loads of content and two of the most downloaded and popular apps from it are:
MovieBox is a top app for streaming all sorts of movies and TV shows to your device. Kept up dated on a regular basis, with all your favorite content, you can stream all the latest movies, latest TV show episodes and a full range of movies. And, because you don’t need to download it, MovieBox is perfect for those who don’t have too much space left on their devices. Find out how to download MovieBox by clicking on the given link
At one time, AirShou was the most downloaded app from Cydia, released at a time when Apple wouldn’t give us the most basic of features, a decent screen recorder. AirShou disappeared from Cydia some time ago but the developers have brought it back, fully updated with loads of new features, support for all iOS devices on iOS 10 and no need to install Cydia to get it. Find out how you can download AirShou [ext link] by clicking the linked post.
vShare Alternatives :
vShare may be one of the best app installers but it doesn’t have everything If you are looking for something different, try one of the following app installers:
Emus4U, as the name kind of gives away, is one of the few app installers that offers us the chance to download our favorite games emulators. Once only available on Cydia, these emulators bring the Nintendo, Gameboy, PS 1 and other popular console games straight to our devices and now we can get them without Cydia. With lots more content on offer, including a range of paid apps for free, Emus4U is a very popular app installer o find out how you can download Emus4U [ext link] by clicking on the linked post.
AppValley is one of the more comprehensive of the recent app installers with a wide variety of apps, games, and tweaks. The developers have sorted everything into categories, so you can easily find what you are looking. Choose from a range of modified apps and games, like Snapchat++, Spotify++ and Pokémon Go++, several of the popular Cydia tweaks and lots of paid content for free. AppValley has been updated to work on all iOS 10 devices and Android and you can find out how to download AppValley [ext link] by clicking the link.
Have you used vShare ? What do you think of it ? Subscribe to our Facebook page to get tips and tutorials like this one and for up to the minute news.