Now that iOS 10 has been out for a while, many users are looking for a jailbreak for it. Unfortunately, that may take a little longer as iOS 10.1 download [ext link] will patch any jailbreak that is released now. That means, for the time being users are without a way of downloading their favorite paid apps or games for free, something we got used to being able to do with a jailbreak.
Image : vShare iOS 10.1
Obviously when the iOS 10 jailbreak [ext link] comes out we can do this again but what about in the meantime ? vShare is an app installer that used to only be available on Cydia [ext link] but now anyone can download and install it onto their iOS devices. Through vShare, you can get your hands on as many paid apps and games as you want for free, without needing to install a jailbreak and, even better, it has now been updated to support iOS 10.1.
Before we tell you how to Download vShare, please keep in mind that downloading paid games and apps for free is considered to be piracy and we do not condone that. We would ask that you use vShare only as a way of trying an app or game before you buy it through the correct channels.
Download vShare on iOS 10.1 :
- Open Safari browser on your iOS device
- Tap on the address bar, type in vsharedownload.com and then tap on Go
- When the page has loaded up tap on the big UP arrow
- From the list of options that appear, choose Add to Home Screen
- Now name your app icon as vShare and tap the Add button
- Exit Safari and look for the vShare app icon on your home screen. Tap on it to get direct access to vShare app updates and downloads.
Video: This video shows you these steps
vShare iOS 10.1 Errors :
On the whole, most users are having no trouble with using vShare but some have been faced with an ssl error. The error occurs when the download button is tapped and it says “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api”. This is a very easy error to get out of it just by following these simple steps:
- Close down Safari
- Close down every open app on your iOS device
- Leave things or a couple of minutes and then try again with the above steps. It should all work properly now
Will you be using vShare in the absence of a jailbreak or would you prefer to wait for the iOS 10.1 jailbreak to be released first ? Follow us on Facebook for more tips and tricks sent straight to your inbox.