When Cydia was freely available to all users, one of the most popular types of app to be downloaded was the games emulator. These emulate the environment needed for console games to be played on a device other than a games console, in this case, the iPhone or iPad. With Cydia no longer being updated for most people, these are fast slipping away but we do have one option , an emulator app called Happy Chick [ext link] that doesn’t rely on a jailbreak.
Image : Happy Chick Download Tutorial
What is HappyChick ?
HappyChick is a popular emulator app that offers gaming options for more than 18 different games consoles. If you have a favorite PPSSPP, Nintendo, PS1 or other console game then there is a high chance the HappyChick will let you play it on your device. It is also supported on Android and on other devices but, whichever one you use, to get the best gaming experience you should have a minimum 2GB RAM , otherwise you won’t be able to take advantage of all the useful features:
HappyChick Features :
- Easy download
- User-friendly interface
- Free to download and use
- No need to jailbreak
- Full support for all iOS devices on iOS 10 and iOS 11
- Works in Android, TV boxes and some smart TVs
- Online multiplayer gaming supported
- Games are downloaded from a cloud server , fast, reliable and secure
- Local servers are supported on some online multiplayer games, so Wi-Fi isn’t needed
- Record games and share them using Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
- Support included for at least 18 different consoles
- Games to suit everyone , all types of games for all ages and preferences
- Support for One-Click-Play , one emulator for all the consoles
- So much more
Compatible Devices :
HappyChick works on iOS 10 and iOS 11 on any iOS device:
- iPad Air
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch
It also works on Android 4 or higher, a handful of smart TVs and TV boxes, including Apple TV
How to Download HappyChick :
Downloading HappyChick is not quite so easy as downloading an app store app but it is still easy to do. Simply download an external app installer called vShare first and then you can get HappyChick. Here’s how to do it:
- Download vShare onto your device using the steps at the link
- Open vShare and search for HappyChick
- Download and enjoy
vShare is also full of other useful content so take a few minutes out to see what else you can find besides HappyChick.
Alternative HappyChick Download Method :
If, for some reason, vShare won’t go on your device, there is another way to download HappyChick. Several third-party app installers have been released and another popular one is TutuApp VIP. Simply follow the instructions above but, instead of vShare, download TutuApp VIP first and then you can download HappyChick emulator app.
Emulators are always going to be popular and they are always going to be the one type of app that we still want even though we can’t jailbreak anymore. Thanks to installers like vShare and TutuApp VIP, downloading HappyChick emulator is still possible so give it a go and follow us on Facebook for more updates.