Jailbreaks are getting harder to come by at the moment, whether Apple is winning the war against jailbreakers or whether this is just a temporary setback. Whatever the reason, iOS users don’t have access to Cydia right now and that means they can’t modify their devices in the ways they are used to through tweaks, apps, and themes from the jailbreak store. And, of course, there are those who don’t want to jailbreak in the first place. In recent times, several basic app installers have been released, providing us with a little of what we have been used to but by far the most comprehensive so far is one called FlekStore.
Image : FlekStore Download Tutorial
What is FlekStore ?
FlekStore [ext link] is the latest in a long line of free app installers that offer access to several Cydia only tweaks and apps without the need to jailbreak first. FlekStore gives us more than most, with plenty of app and tweaks to choose from, themes, ringtones and a great deal more. All of these are offered without the user having to install a jailbreak first, making it incredibly useful with the lack of jailbreaks these days. Here are some of the more important features of FlekStore.
Features of FlekStore :
- No need to install Cydia
- Very simple app installer to navigate, incredibly nice to look at and navigate
- Download your favorite Cydia apps, like PlayBox, AirShou, and vShare
- Create your own apps and load them into FlekStore without having to register your details first
- Access all the paid and premium content you want for free
- FlekStore is community driven and updated very regularly with all the latest and best content
How to Download FlekStore :
You will not be able to get FlekStore from the app store as Apple won’t allow it in. That said, it is safe to use and you can get it by following our step by step guide below, including all the download links. Check it out and see how you get on; if you can’t get on with it you can delete it and, if you experience any errors, which are rare, you can find the fixes in the article below.
- Tap on the Safari browser icon to open it
- In the address bar, type flekstore.org and tap Go
- Tap the UP arrow on the web page [ look at the top right of the screen on your iPad and the bottom center on your iPhone ]
- A few options will load up at the bottom of your screen, go for Add to Home Screen
- You need to give your app icon a new name so call it FlekStore and then tap on Add
- Close Safari and the Flekstore app icon will now be on your home screen
Video: This will show you the steps
FlekStore is incredibly easy to get on with and has so much great content that you won’t need to look anywhere else to find modifications for your iPhone or iPad. Do give it a go and tell us if you think it is a decent alternative to Cydia. For more information and updates, follow us on Facebook .