With the lack of jailbreaks that can be used by everyone, we have had to look elsewhere to find access to paid apps and games without having to pay for them. There are several awesome alternatives, such Emus4U but the best by far is one called vShare.
Image : Download vShare
vShare is an app installer that contains all the paid and premium apps and games you could possibly want, as well as a wide range of themes, ringtones, wallpapers and other content, all free. It used to be that vShare was only available through Cydia and, while you can still get it that way, there are now other ways to download vShare without needing to jailbreak first.
Direct vShare Download Links :
How to Download vShare :
Do make sure you try each of these methods in turn; start with Method 1 and, if that doesn’t work, try Method 2 and then 3 and so on.
Method 1 :
- Go to the Safari browser in your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad.
- Visit the official vShare website here http://vshare.store or use this ( alternate link )
- After this page loads up on your mobile device , go to the bottom of the screen and tap on the UP arrow as shown in the image here .
- This will bring up an options window where you have to choose “Add to HomeScreen”
- In the next page , rename the app icon as vShare and tap on Add on top right corner.
- Now you will have vShare app icon installed on your iOS device . You can watch the steps in the Video below. Now proceed to Next Step.
After vShare App is Installed on your Device :
- Now Launch the vShare app from your homescreen
- Go to the iOS version page and click the link there . Read the information page that opens and click on Install Directly to iOS Device
- Once Settings opens, tap on Install Profile and, if needed input your passcode
- Safari will open, tap on Install Profile and then tap Install on the confirmation window
- Now Settings opens again, tap on Install
- Tap on Next > Install > Done and wait for vShare to be installed on your device
If vShare doesn’t install you will need to follow the steps again.
Method 2: vShare Helper [ Expert Method ]
vShare Helper was developed to make installing vShare on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch much easier and it works by installing the app from your Mac or Windows computer to your iOS device. You can find instructions on using vShare Helper at the linked article.
Image : vSHare Helper App
- vShare Helper [ Full Tutorial ]
Method 3 : Android Only
Android users have not been able to enjoy all that iOS users have over the years. Even though the Android platform is somewhat more relaxed and less restrictive than iOS, its users can’t jailbreak and that means they miss out on all sorts of features like downloading paid apps for free and downloading modified apps like Spotify++ and Snapchat++. With vShare being given Android support, now they can experience some of those features so follow the link below to get the steps to downloading vShare on Android:
Fix vSHare Not Working Issue :
When you download vShare, and download all your apps and tweaks from it, make sure you download Anti Revoke [ext link] as well. This tool is the only way that you can stop the app certificates from being revoked and the only way that you can stop these apps from crashing.
Popular vShare Apps :
There is plenty to choose from in vShare and two very popular inclusions are the following apps:
AirShou is one of the most popular screen recorders ever released and, while it could only be got through Cydia at one time, that is now no longer the case. Originally released to provide a basic function that seemed to be missing from the iOS, AirShou quickly became very popular and has now been updated with support for all iOS versions and devices and without the need to jailbreak first. Find out how you can get AirShou [ext link] through vShare by clicking the given link.
Snapchat has always been a popular messaging app, used by millions of people daily to keep in contact with friends and family. However, over time it has been noted that, although the standard app is a good one, it doesn’t have all the features it possibly could have. Snapchat++ was developed to provide those extra features, such as increasing record strength and customizing part of the app user interface, alongside the standard features of the app. To download Snapchat++ [ext link] on your device, follow the given link for a full tutorial
Other vShare Errors Fix :
In case you are not able to download vShare or get an error saying “cannot connect to ssl vshare.apvv api error“, you need to perform the following.
- Close all the tabs in Safari and go to the Home screen.
- Now double press the Home button and close all the open apps.
- Wait for a minute and then try downloading vShare again using the above method.
- In case it does not work, try rebooting your device
Note: To Delete vShare , read this linked article.
Popular vShare Alternatives :
For those that can’t find what they want in vShare, there are lots of other app installers to choose from and two of the best alternatives are TweakBox and AppValley:
TweakBox is another installer that is packed with plenty of content, providing everyone with something to use. All content has been sorted into helpful categories, so you can easily find what you are looking for, including paid apps for free, Cydia only tweaks, including emulators, modified apps like Snapchat++ and a whole lot more besides. Find out how you can download TweakBox [ext link] on your device today by following the given link
AppValley is the second alternative to vShare, another installer that has plenty of content to pick from. Choose from a range of Cydia-only tweaks, other apps that you won’t find on any app store anywhere, modified apps, like Pokémon Go++, Snapchat++, and Spotify++, along with as much paid content as you want for free. With no need to install Cydia anywhere, you can download AppValley [ext link] on any device so click on the link to get all the details, including a download guide.
vShare poses a great threat to the profit made by the developers of premium apps. This is why Apple might soon patch the loophole that allows vShare to work. So make sure you reap all the benefits of vShare before it is voided by Apple. Tell us how you get on and follow us on Facebook for more updates.