AppVV is a name that some of you may not be familiar with but you will know the name vShare. AppVV are the developers of the popular app installer vShare and, whereas at one time, it used to be that you could only download games and apps from vShare, now you have a wide choice of ringtones, wallpapers, and media apps.
Image : AppVV Repo for vShare Download
AppVV is also responsible for developing vShare Pro and vShare Helper. AppVV are focusing their efforts on supporting all iOS device [ iPhone , iPad , iPod Touch ], Android [ mobile and tablets ] and Windows PC . Not only that , they have also developed vShare Helper Toolkit for Mac users which can also be used to help install vShare on iPhone and iPad. On top of that, they have been very diligent about maintaining the vShare forum, staffed by a team of administrators and helping to keep their database up to date.
Image : vShare iPad
AppVV, or vShare, is a kind of app store where you can download paid and premium apps and games . It is piracy and we don’t encourage this, however, we would say that you should use vShare as a try-before-you-buy product, if you like a game or an app that you download, go ahead and purchase it from the developer. Because of the nature of the app, Appvv are now finding that the likes of Apple and the game developers are fighting back. Because of this, they came up with products like vShare Helper to make it easier for you to get the app onto your devices. There are a few problems with it, like certificate and profile issues but AppVV are doing their best to keep on top of these for us.
How to Add AppVV Repo for vShare Download :
One of the most popular ways to get vShare is by jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad. Right now you can use either Taig or Pangu to jailbreak with and then install the AppVV repository to Cydia before downloading vShare. Here’s how to do that .
- Jailbreak and Download Cydia [ https://cydiainstaller.app ] on your iOS device.
- Open Cydia and run through the steps of configuring it for first use
- Open Cydia again and look at the bottom bar . Tap on Sources > Edit > Add
- It’s now time to add the ApVV repository to Cydia so, in the box that appears on your screen, type this URL – http://repo.appvv.org or simply download from vshare from http://vshare.store [ copy paste in browser ] A popup window will warn you about the risk of adding repositories – this one is safe so tap on Add Anyway
- Cydia will now install the new repository
- Restart Cydia and go into the new repository
- Search for vShare and download the version that matches your iOS device and iOS version
- The icon will appear on your home screen; open it to start searching for your favorite games and apps
AppVV Error Message :
While most manage to download and use vShare without any hassle, some have been unlucky enough to get an SSL error message, saying “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api”. Don’t panic because this is very simple to fix:
- Close Safari down
- Close down all open apps
- Leave your device for a couple of minutes and then try again.
Have you used vShare yet ? What do you think of it ? Follow us on Facebook for more up to the minute tutorials and tips.