As we all know, Android users cannot jailbreak their phones in the same way that iOS users do and this means that, although they have more freedom in what they can download, they do miss out on a lot. One of the things jailbreakers like to do is try out apps before they spend the money on them and to do that, they use an app called vShare . While an app may look good from the description, you don’t always know what it is going to be like and the price tag is often a big obstacle.
Image : vShare APK Download
About vShare :
vShare is an app installer and it used to only be available to jailbreakers but now Android users can enjoy the benefits of trying before they buy. vShare is similar to an app store, containing a lot of premium and paid apps and gems that you can try out before you decide whether to purchase them or not.
Features of vShare for Android :
- Try any premium or paid app or game before you buy
- Choose from a wide selection of premium ringtones and wallpapers
- No need to register
- Developers can use vShare to test the amount of traffic their app might get before they put it in the app store
- No copyright issues because you are only trying them out before you buy them through the proper channels
- New content added regularly
To download vShare Android onto your device you have to download the vShare APK.
About vShare APK :
An APK is an application package file that is used as a way of getting software onto the Android operating system. APK’s are generally zipped files that are based on the JAR file format and containing the .apk file extension. These are easily downloaded onto your Android device and can even be done via email. This means that you can download the. apk file on your computer, email it to yourself and then open it on your mobile device.
How to Download vShare for Android :
Now you know what the APK is , it’s time to download it onto your Android device.
- On your Android device, open Settings
- Tap on Security and check the box beside Unknown Source Options. This is an important step because if you don’t do it, you won’t be able to download the APK onto your device
- Download the vShare for Android APK [ link]
- Find the file on your Android device and install it by double clicking on it
- Wait for it to fully install before you do anything else
You can also use vShare Helper to install the app on your device via your computer. One installed, you can enter the app by tapping on the icon on your home screen.
What’s Inside vShare for Android ?
When you first open vShare you will see the main screen with a number of different categories, including apps, games, wallpaper and ringtones. Explore these tabs to find the app or game that you want to try out before you buy it. Here you will find gems such as Minecraft PE, GTA, and Playbox HD as well as large numbers of messaging, media, social, photography, and lifestyle apps.
What do you think of vShare for Android ? For more tips and tutorials, follow us on Facebook .