When iOS updates are released, they generally bring, at the very least, bug fixes and improvements, in some cases, even new features. Because of this, we would urge you to install the updates as they come along. On this occasion, the latest update is for nothing more than to kill the iOS jailbreak [ext link]. If you updated, whether by accident or on purpose, you will have lost the chance to jailbreak and, if you were already jailbroken, you will have lost all the tweaks you downloaded, with little hope of getting them back until the next jailbreak. Of course, you might be one of those who simply doesn’t want to jailbreak but, like those who do, you would love to have access to the latest paid apps and games for free, simply to try them before you buy. Great news comes in the form of an app installer by the name of vShare SE.
Image : vShare SE Download
vShare SE Features :
vShare SE [Stable Edition] is an app installer that used to only be available to jailbreakers but is now, thanks to a loophole in the iOS app store, available for everyone to download, jailbroken or not. Some of the main features include:
- More than 150 million users worldwide
- More than 1 million [ 10 Lac ] free apps and games
- Easy to access
- Optimized layout, looks good and great user interface
- Easy to download apps
- Instant updates available for all your downloaded apps and games
- Compatible with the latest iOS version
How to Download vShare SE :
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Safari browser
- In the address bar, type in vsharedownload.com and tap on Go
- When the page loads, locate and tap on the UP arrow . iPhone users will find it at the bottom of the page and, for iPad users, it will be at the top
- A new window will appear with a list of options – select and tap on Add to Home Screen
- You now need to give your icon a name – call it vShare and tap Add
- Exit out of Safari and you will see the vShare SE app icon on your home screen
Video : Step by Step Guide Explained
Disclaimer : Downloading paid apps and games is piracy and is not something we condone so please only use vShare SE as a way of trying games or apps before you buy them through the proper channels.
vShare SE Not Working : How to Fix Errors
Most of you will be able to download and install vShare SE with no trouble but some will come across an SSL error. When you tap on Download you might come up against an error that says, “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api. This is an easy problem to fix and you can do it in one of these ways:
Method 1 : Safari Method
- Close Safari down altogether using the App switcher
- When you are back on your Home screen, shut all open apps so that nothing is open or running on your iOS device
- Wait a few minutes and then follow the steps above to try again
- If you still get the same error, turn your device off altogether, reboot it and try again.
If it still fails to work, move on to Method 2 .
Method 2 : Using the vShare SE App Installer
- Download vShare Helper onto your computer
- Now use vShare Helper to install vShare SE onto your device – it works on Android as well as iOS
Tell us what you think of vShare SE. Follow us on Facebook for more tips and tutorials like this one .