Until now, jailbreaking has been the only way to get hold of numerous paid apps and games for free but not everyone wants to jailbreak their devices and some have kept up with the constant updates Apple has flung our way to fix stability issues and other flaws in iOS 9. Well, the good news is, you don’t need to jailbreak anymore to get your favorite game for free.
Image : vShare Pro Download
vShare Pro is a popular app that is packed with both paid and free apps and games, all yours for the taking. There are two ways to use vShare Pro – with a jailbreak and without – and we’re going to tell you how to do it both ways. No doubt many of you who do jailbreak will already use one of the alternatives, such as Extensify [ext link] and AppCake but vShare Pro offers quite a bit more choice, as well as being somewhat easier to install and use.
Install vShare Pro without a Jailbreak
- Open Safari browser on your iOS device
- Click on the address bar and type vsharedownload.com
- When the website has loaded, look at the bottom of the screen for an UP arrow and tap on it
- A list of options will appear – select and tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now you will be asked to give the icon a name – call it vShare and then tap on Add
- Exit Safari and you will see an icon for vShare on your home screen
Video : Here is a a video tutorial of the above steps explained
Install vShare Pro with a Jailbreak
- Jailbreak your device using Pangu Jailbreak or Taig Jailbreak tools [ all ext links ].
- Open Cydia and configure it for first use so it all works as it should
- Open Cydia again and tap on Manage > Sources > Edit > Add
- To get vShare Pro on a jailbroken device you must first add a new repository to Cydia so type this URL into the box that appears: http://repo.appvv.com
- A message will appear warning you about adding repositories, tap on Add Anyway
- The new repository will be added to Cydia and you can then search it for vShare Pro
- Download it as you would any other tweak from Cydia and enjoy unlimited access to paid games and apps for free.
vShare Not Working :
Some users have been fortunate to come up against an ssl error message when they tap on Download. The message reads “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api” but you will be happy to now there is an easy way around it.
Method 1 :
- Simply shut down Safari and close all open apps on your device.
- Wait a few minutes and then try the steps above with or without a jailbreak.
- If it doesn’t work , shut down your device and install using above process. You should find it all works perfectly this time.
- If all fails , skip to Method 2 for vShare installation.
Method 2 :
- Download vShare Helper for PC
- Now install vShare app on your iPhone or Android using vShare Helper for PC
Disclaimer : Downloading paid apps for free is piracy and we do not condone this, nor do we encourage it. First, if you download a game from vShare Pro that you like, please purchase it via the developer. Second, Apple doesn’t normally allow this kind of app on iOS devices but, due to a legal loophole, it is, at the moment, safe to download vShare Pro so get your hands on it while you can.