As we all know, no jailbreak has been released for iOS 9.3 yet [at the time of writing this article], so jailbreakers are left with no option than to stay on stock iOS. After jailbreaking, users can get their hands on pirated apps (paid apps for free) via Cydia through pirate repos. But in stock iOS devices, you cannot install apps from anywhere else than the App Store.
Image : vShare iOS 8 Download
But thanks to vShare iOS 8, users can now download pirated apps even on stock iOS devices. The best thing about vShare is that you do not need to jailbreak your iOS device, as it works with stock iOS too. vShare download on iOS 8 works through a loophole in the App Store that has been found by vShare makers. And yes, this is not illegal but is just an oversight on the part of Apple. For download vShare iOS 9 , read the linked article .
vShare iOS 8 download is said to be the best alternative to AppCake and Installous. You can download vShare free of cost. The app is an app store in itself. All the apps inside vShare are free to download, so you do not need to pay for anything. Please note that this is causing a lot of loss to the developers of popular paid apps, which is why Apple is working on finding a way to close the loophole that will result in vShare not working at all.
So if you want to download paid iOS apps for free, get vShare through the below-given method.
How to Install vShare on iOS 8 :
- Go to the Safari browser in your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad.
- Visit the vShare website by using the address vsharedownload.com
- After this page loads up on your mobile device , go to the bottom of the screen and tap on theUp arrow as shown in the image here .
- This will bring up an options window where you have to choose “Add to HomeScreen”
- In the next page , rename the app icon as vShare and tap on Add on top right corner.
- Now you will have vShare App Icon installed on your iOS device .
- Once vShare is installed, tap to open it.
- Another warning will come up. Just tap on Trust and start downloading pirated apps through vShare.
Video : Here is the step by step tutorial of the above process explained
Note : To delete vShare , read this linked article.
While downloading vShare after tapping on the Download [ Unjailbreak ] button, you might get an error saying cannot connect to ssl vshare.apvv api error or something like that. This issue can be fixed easily. Close all the Safari browser tabs and return to the Home screen. Double press the Home button and close all the open apps. After a minute, try downloading vShare again. The problem should hopefully be solved.