With the lack of useable jailbreaks just recently, understandably users have been looking for another way to download their favorite tweaks and apps. Normally, this wouldn’t be possible without Cydia [ext link] but, in recent months, several developers have released app installers that provide access to a few tweaks but nothing that would be considered as a serious replacement for Cydia. Until now.
Image : Tutu Helper Download Tutorial
TutuApp Installer [ext link] is an incredibly comprehensive installer, updated on a regular basis with all the latest paid content from the iOS app store and a large number of Cydia tweaks and apps, all for free and all without needing to install a jailbreak first. You can’t go to the app store to get TutuApp VIP [ext link] but we are going to show you how to download it on your iOS device by using TutuApp Helper .
Download TutuApp Helper :
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Safari and then open this link [ Tutu Helper – ext link ]
- When the TutuApp Helper page has loaded up, click on the link to install the configuration profile onto your device
- Wait for a few seconds and your Settings app will open on the Install Profile page; tap on Install ad if you are asked to type in your passcode
- Now wait for a new Safari page to open and, when it has, click on Install TutuApp
- A confirmation message will load; tap on Install to confirm what you want to do
- Your Settings app will open automatically again; tap on Install
- Tap Next >Install
- Tap on Done
- Wait and, when the installation process has finished, you can begin using TutuApp VIP installer
Fix Errors on TutuApp VIP Installer :
Although you should be able to use TutuApp VIP and TutuApp Helper without any problems, we have heard reports from some users that there are two errors that may show up. Both are easy to fix and you can find all the information you need right here:
- If you install an app and then it won’t open or run, you will need to fix a certificate issue. This is simple; just open your Settings app and go to General and then Profile & Device Management
- Profile Installation Failed – if you come up against this error, click on the linked article to find the solution
You shouldn’t have any issues with TutuApp VIP so let us know how you get on with it and if you think it is a viable alternative to Cydia. Follow us on Facebook for all the latest tips and tutorials.