It’s great to update to the latest iOS version because you can take advantage of the latest features performance enhancements and bug fixes. However, if you have updated to iOS 9.3.3 firmware recently, then you will find that you are unable to jailbreak and you will not be able to downgrade back to an iOS that can be jailbroken. Not everyone wants to jailbreak, simply became they think that the process involves a lot of risk but, if you don’t, or can’t jailbreak, you won’t be able to download paid apps for free. vShare is an app that allow you to do just that without jailbreaking your iOS device, which makes it perfect for those that have upgraded to iOS 9.3.3 firmware [ext link].
Image : vShare iOS 9.3.3 Download
Download vShare on iOS 9.3.3 :
- On your iOS device, open Safari
- Now in the address bar type in vsharedownload.com into the address bar
- When the page loads up , tap on the UP arrow at the bottom of the screen as shown in the image here. iPad users tap on the arrow on the top of your screen.
- From the list of options, choose Add to Home Screen and tap on it
- Rename the icon to vShare
- Tap on Add, on the top right hand corner of your screen
- Close down Safari and you will see the vShare icon on our home screen
- Tapping on it will give you access to unlimited paid apps for free .
Video : Here is a video tutorial for the above process explained step by step
Disclaimer – We do not, in any way, condone piracy, no matter what format it takes. However, at the moment, vShare is perfectly safe and legal to use, due to the developer using a loophole in the iOS App Store – now is the time to download vShare on iOS 9.3.3 , before Apple finds the hole and patches it up.
Error – vShare Not Working :
Some users are experiencing an error message when they tap the Download button, usually saying something like “cannot connect to ssl vshare.apvv api”. This is not uncommon and, should you get this message, it is very easy to sort out.
Method 1 :
- Make sure that you close down all Safari tables and then exit Safari altogether using the app switcher
- Go back to your Home screen and shut down all apps that may be open
- Wait for a couple of minutes and then follow the steps to install again .
- If it does not work , shut down and restart your phone .
- If all fails , skip to Method 2 .
Method 2 :
- Download vShare Helper for PC
- Now install vShare app on your iPhone or Android using vShare Helper for PC
Have you updated your iOS device to iOS 9.3.3 and installed vShare ? Tell us what you think of it in the comments box below. If you do use vShare for downloading paid apps like MovieBox , PlayBox and MineCraft for free, please only do so to test out an app – if you like it, by it through the proper channels and support the developer.
To be kept up to date with all the latest news, subscribe to our Facebook page .