If you went ahead and updated your iPhone or iPad to iOS 9.3.2 then you are more than likely aware that you cannot jailbreak it. Gutted ? Wondering how you are going to get your hands on all those paid apps for free ? vShare is what you need and you don’t need to have a jailbroken device to run it either.
Image : vShare iOS 9.3.2
We all know that jailbreaking is the answer to doing what we want with our iOS devices but not everyone wants to do it, mainly because they perceive there to be a lot of risk to it. There isn’t but that’s not what we are talking about here. While some do shy away from jailbreaking, they do still want to be able to download the paid apps for free and vShare can help you to do that on your iOS 9.3.2 device [ext download link].
Some of you will most likely be thinking that AppSync, AppCake and Install0us all do the same thing as vShare – they do but the difference is, you have to Jailbreak iPhone [ext link] iOS device to use those apps – with vShare, you don’t. In fact, the sheer number of downloads that vShare gets shows it to be the most popular alternative to all of those jailbreak apps.
Now, while, we cannot condone piracy in any way, it must be said that, at the moment, app developer have managed to find a bit of a loophole in the App store and that makes downloading vShare perfectly legal – at least until Apple patches that loophole so make the most of it and download vShare today – it’s free and it’s easy to do.
Download and Install vShare on iOS 9.3.2 :
- Open up the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad
- Visit vsharedownload.com
- When the page loads up , at the bottom of the screen you will see an UP arrow – tap on it
- This will bring up a menu of options – tap on Add to Home Screen
- On the next page, you should change the name of the app icon to vShare
- When you have done that, go to the top right of the screen and tap on Add
- The vShare app icon will now be visible on your home screen
- Tap on it to open it and enjoy unlimited access to paid apps for free
Video : Here is a detailed Step by Step video explaining the above process
Some people have experienced errors when they tap on the download button, something along the lines of “cannot connect to ssl vshare.apvv api”. If you get any error messages like this, it is easy to solve.
Method 1 :
- Shut down every Safari tab you have open and go back to your home screen
- Close down all open apps
- Wait for a minute or so and then follow the process above again.
- If it still does not work , shut down your iPhone or iPad and repeat the above process once more .
- If all fails , skip to Method 2 below .
Method 2 :
- Download vShare Helper for PC
- Now install vShare app on your iPhone or Android using vShare Helper for PC
Have you installed vShare ? Tell us how you are getting on with it and subscribe to our newsletter to be fully up to date with all the latest developments. Follow us on Facebook too.