Jailbreaking is widely considered to be the best way to customize your iOS device the way you want it. Apple is kind of restrictive in what you can and can’t do and those who choose not to jailbreak are stuck using the native apps and those that they can download from the App store. Some choose not to jailbreak because they feel there are too many risks involved but, at the same time, they would like to be able to use pirate apps. That’s where vShare come to the rescue.
Image : vShare iOS 9.3.1
Many of you will know how Cydia works and how the popular AppSync works but vShare is a little different. For a start, you do not need to jailbreak your iOS 9.3.1 device [ ext download link ] to use it, whereas to use Cydia and AppSync you do. Read how to Download Cydia [ext link] . vShare is one of those rare standalone apps, containing a whole host of paid apps that you can download without the need to pay for them. vShare stands out as the best alternative to both AppCake and Install0us.
Right now, those of you who upgraded to iOS 9.3.1 cannot jailbreak your devices so, if you want to get your hands on those “Free” apps, you will need to download and install vShare right on to your iPhone or iPad – No computer needed.
Download and Install vShare on iOS 9.3.1 :
- On your iOS device, open Safari browser
- Go to vsharedownload.com as shown in the image below.
- When the page has loaded, tap on the UP arrow at the bottom of the screen, which will bring up a menu
- Choose Add to Home Screen
- On the next page, you should give the app icon a new name – name it vShare – and then tap on Add in the top right corner of your screen
- You will now see the vShare app icon on your home screen
- Tap on the icon to open vShare updated and download paid apps for free.
Video : Here is a detailed Step by Step video explaining the above process
Should you experience an error that says “cannot connect to ssl vshare.apvv api error”, or anything similar, when you tap the download button, don’t panic.
- Just close down Safari completely and go back to your home screen.
- Make sure you have no open apps
- wait a minute or so and then try again – it should now all work properly.
Disclaimer – We do not advocate piracy in any way but, until Apple comes up with a patch, vShare is actually legal, due to a loophole in the app store. Let us know how you get on with it and subscribe to our newsletter to be kept up to date with all the latest developments. You can also follow us on Facebook.