Apple has released iOS 10 firmware. During the iPhone 7 launch on Sept 7th 2016 iOS 10 Download [ext link] was revealed and released. Some of you will have inadvertently updated your devices to a current iOS version, other will have been forced to because of a bug issue that has been fixed with a later release. No matter which, you will no longer be able to jailbreak your iOS device until a new iOS 10 Jailbreak [ext link] tool is released.
Image : vShare iOS 10
That means no more AppCake, no more Install0us, no more paid apps for free. Or does it ? vShare is one of the most popular apps for downloading paid apps for free and it is now available without a jailbreak. Even better, for those of you have iOS 10 installed , vShare is fully compatible with iOS 10 firmware and can be installed flawlessly.
How to Download vShare on iOS 10 :
Quick Links :
This tutorial works on both 32 bit and 64 bit devices running iOS 10 and later version .
- On your iOS device, open Safari
- Go to vsharedownload.com
- At the bottom of the page that loads, you will see an UP arrow – tap it
- On the list of options that comes up, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Rename your icon to vShare and then tap on Add and, when it is complete, shut down Safari
- The vShare icon will now be on your home page.
Video : Here is a video tutorial of the above steps
Error Handling :
On the whole, you should be able to do this without any trouble. Unfortunately, some people have been faced with an SSL error, one that reads, “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api”. Getting out of this is easy:
- Shut safari down completely
- Shut down any open apps on your device
- Wait a minute or two and then try the above steps again. All should be OK now
Downloading paid app for free is piracy, something we do not condone. Please use vShare sensibly, for testing out apps and games before you purchase off the developer. Apple does not normally allow you to put this kind of app on your iOS device but the developers have found a loophole that make it legal to download vShare. Do so before Apple finds a way to patch it.
Have you used vShare ? What do you think of it ? Subscribe to our Facebook page to get tips and tutorials like this one and for up to the minute news.