iOS 10 has been out for several weeks now and has been updated on a regular basis, with the latest version being iOS 10.2. We had high hopes of a jailbreak by now but we are still waiting and that means that users who have updated beyond iOS 9.3.3 can no longer download paid content for free. This was one of the main reasons why many people installed jailbreaks but there is a solution while we wait for an iOS 10.2 jailbreak [ext link].
Image : vShare iOS 10.2 Download
The solution is vShare, an app installer that was, at one time, also only available through Cydia. Now anyone can use vShare on their iOS devices without having to jailbreak first and that makes it a great alternative while we hold on for a new jailbreak utility. vShare contains thousands of different apps and games and is updated regularly; it also now supports iOS 10.2.
Downloading paid content for free is piracy and we cannot condone it or encourage you to do it. We would rather you used vShare as a way of trying out apps and games to see if you like them before you buy them from the developer.
How to Download vShare on iOS 10.2 :
- Open the Safari browser – it won’t work with any other browser
- Type vsharedownload.com into the address bar and tap Go
- Tap the UP arrow on the web page – look at the Top or the bottom of the page
- Select Add to Home Screen from the options list
- Name your icon vShare and tap on Add
- Close Safari down and look for the vShare app icon on your home page
Video: This video describes these steps for you
Alternative Method :
Here is an alternative method for vShare Download , using the vShare Helper tool.
- Download vShare Helper for PC or Mac
- Open vShare Helper on your computer and follow the instructions provided in the link above to install it on your iOS 10.2 device
Fixing Errors on vShare for iOS 10.2 :
Most of you are going to be able to download vShare without any trouble but we have heard reports of some people facing an ssl error. This happens only when the Download button is tapped and the message reads, “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api”. This is not a major problem and can be fixed with the following steps:
- Shut Safari down completely
- Close all open apps on your device
- Leave it for a couple of minutes and then try the above steps again – it should work now
Let us know what you think of vShare and if you will be using it while you wait for an iOS 10.2 jailbreak . For all the latest jailbreak news, follow us on Facebook .