iOS 10 is proving to be a tough nut to crack in terms of a jailbreak. With the sheer number of updates that Apple has released, there just doesn’t seem to be time to get a jailbreak out before the exploits are patched up and, with the latest being iOS 10.2.1 download [ext link], we are just going to have to wait a little longer. The latest jailbreak we have is PPHelper and, if you updated beyond it, you will no longer be able to jailbreak. That means you can’t download paid and premium apps and games for free any longer.
Image : vShare iOS 10.2.1 Download Tutorial
At least, you couldn’t. We have found an alternative called vShare, an app installer that lets you do the same thing as the apps like AppSync, Extensify [ext link] and HipStore [ext link] used to, but without having to download Cydia first. vShare is packed with paid games and apps for you to download free and is also updated on a regular basis which means it will work on iOS 10.2.1.
Supported Devices :
vShare will work on these devices on iOS 10.2.1.
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7Pus
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad 4
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
Download vShare on iOS 10.2.1 :
- Launch Safari browser
- Go to vsharedownload.com
- When the page has loaded, tap on the UP arrow. It will be at the top of bottom of the page, depending on the device you are accessing it from
- Choose Add to Home Screen for the options
- Call the app vShare and tap on Add
- Exit safari and you will see the vShare app on your home page
Video: Watch this video for a walkthrough of these steps
Alternative Methods :
You can also use the vShare Helper tool to download vShare on your device.
- Download vShare Helper for Mac or Windows
- Launch vShare Helper on your PC or Mac and then follow the instruction that we have given the link above to install it on your device
Errors on vShare for iOS 10.2.1 :
While you shouldn’t have any trouble, you may be one of the unlucky ones who comes up against an ssl error that says, “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api”. This is easy to fix:
- Close down Safari
- Close down all open apps on your device
- Wait a few minutes and then try the above steps again
Let us know your thoughts on vShare and, if you follow us on Facebook , we’ll send all the latest updates straight to your inbox.
Downloading paid games and apps for free is considered to be piracy and we do not encourage you to do this. Please use vShare responsibly, as a way of trying out an app or a game before you download it from the developer.