iOS 10 is proving to be a very popular version of the iOS firmware. Released on September 13th, it has already been downloaded by millions of users on millions of active devices across the world. Some of those may have been accidental updates while others will have updated to fix bugs that existed on their iOS devices. Whatever the reason, those people have lost their chance to jailbreak and that means they have also lost access to some of the best apps that Cydia [ext link] had to offer.
Image : vShare iOS 10.1.1 Download Tutorial
Some of those apps included the likes of AppCake, Install0us and AppSync, all app installers that allowed users to download paid and premium content for free. Until now, that also included vShare but that has now been made available for all users, regardless of whether they are jailbroken or not. Even better, it has also been updated to support iOS 10.1.1 download [ext link] and we are going to tell you how to get it on your iOS device.
How to Download vShare on iOS 10.1.1 :
- Open your Safari browser [ this won’t work in any other browser ]
- Go to the address bar and type vsharedownload.com and tap on the Go button and wait for the page to load
- When it does, locate and tap on the large UP arrow
- A few Save locations will now be offered to you – choose and tap on Add to Home Screen
- Call the app icon vShare and tap the Add button
- Close down Safari and you will see the vShare app icon on your home screen
Video: This video shows you these steps
Alternative vShare Download Method :
There is an alternative method, using the vShare Helper.
- Download vShare Helper for PC or Mac
- Open vShare Helper on your computer and follow the instructions provided in the link above to install it on your iOS 10.1.1 device
Fixing vShare Errors :
Most people are going to be able to do this without any trouble but there have been reports of an ssl error. This happens when the Download button is tapped, resulting in an error message that reads, “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api“. This is an easy one to fix though:
- Close down Safari completely
- Close down all open apps on your iOS device
- Wait a few minutes and then follow the above download steps again – it should all work properly again now
Disclaimer : The download of paid apps for free is piracy and this is not something we encourage you to do. Instead, use vShare to try out apps and games before you decide whether to buy them or not.
What are your thoughts on vShare ? For more tutorials and tips like this, follow us on Facebook and Subscribe to our free email newsletter.