iOS 10, released on September 13th, is proving to be incredibly popular, due mainly to the great new features it includes. However, as is inevitable with a major release, a few bugs have shown up which have been patched with three updates, the latest being iOS 10.0.3 download [ext link]. Every update that comes along has the potential to patch any vulnerabilities that Taig or Pangu could have been using to build a jailbreak, leaving us waiting even longer for a new utility. The last public jailbreak was PPHelper for iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3 and anyone who has updated beyond that is now stuck without a way to download paid and premium apps and games for free.
Image : vShare iOS 10.0.3 Download Tutorial
Except now we can use vShare. vShare is an app installer [ read about ] that allows you to download this paid content for free onto an iOS device. It is similar to the likes of Extensify [ext link], Mojo Installer [ext link], and HipStore except that vShare does not require a jailbreak to work. That means anybody can use it, making it ideal for both those who are waiting for a jailbreak and those who don’t want to jailbreak. vShare has been updated with iOS 10.0.3 support but downloading it isn’t quite as simple as heading to the app store and hitting the download button; the following tutorial will show you how to get it on your iOS device.
How to Download vShare on iOS 10.0.3
- Open Safari browser and go to vsharedownload.com
- Wait for our specially designed web page to load up. When it does, find the UP arrow [ top or bottom of the page ] and tap on it
- From the list that appears on your screen, choose Add to Home Screen – this is where the app icon will be saved
- Call the icon vShare. Tap the Add buttons and then come out of Safari
- The app icon for vShare will be on your iOS home screen
Video: The following video shows you these steps
vShare iOS 10.0.3 Errors
Most people have been finding vShare easy to download and use but there are a few who have stumbled over an SSL error. It happens when the download button is tapped, popping up an error message that reads, “cannot connect to ssl vshare.app.vv.api”, stopping you from going any further. Fixing it is easy :
- Close down Safari completely
- Shut down all open apps on your device
- Wait for a minute or two and then try the above steps again
- vShare should now work without any trouble.
Using vShare Helper :
An alternative method to getting vShare onto your iOS device is to use vShare Helper :
- Download vShare Helper, using the given link, onto your computer or Mac
- Open vShare Helper on your computer and then follow all the instructions in the link above to download it and install it onto your iOS 10.0.3 device
First, though, we must say that downloading paid content for free is piracy and this is not something that we condone nor encourage you to do. We would ask that you use vShare sensibly as a way of trying an app or game before you purchase it from the developer.
Is vShare something you will use now or are you going to wait for an iOS 10.0.3 jailbreak instead ? Follow us on Facebook for up to the minute news and developments direct to your inbox