On September 13th, iOS 10 was released to the public and, so far, has been downloaded by millions of users. Some people may have updated by mistake or because of issues on their devices that iOS 10 fixed and that means some people will have lost their jailbreak. Apple has since released another update, iOS 10.0.2 download [ext link] and, as the last jailbreak was for iOS 9.3.3, anyone who has updated to iOS 10.0.2 can no longer jailbreak until a new utility is released and, at this stage, we can’t say when that will be.
Image : vShare iOS 10.0.2
Sadly, that means access to app installers like AppCake, Install0us and AppSync is now no longer possible and that means we can no longer get those paid and premium apps for free. Until now. vShare has been updated to include iOS 10.0.2 and is available to download onto your iOS device without having to jailbreak first. vShare used to only be available on Cydia [ext link] but now anyone can use the popular app installer and here’s how to get it:
Download vShare on iOS 10.0.2 :
- Go to the Safari browser on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and open it
- Type vsharedownload.com into the address bar and tap on the Go button
- Locate the UP arrow and tap on it – it will be either at the top or the bottom of your screen
- An options list will appear, asking you where you want to save the app icon, tap on Add to Home Screen
- Now you will need to give your app a name so name it vShare . Tap the Add button and exit out of Safari
- vShare app icon will now be on your Home screen
Video: The following video walks you through these steps
vShare iOS 10.0.2 Errors :
You should not have any trouble if you follow these steps exactly but some people have reported receiving an SSL error. When they tap on the Download button they get a message that says something like, “cannot connect to ssl vshare.appvv.api” but, if you come up against this, don’t worry because it is easy to sort out:
- Shut Safari down entirely, closing all tabs
- Exit out of every open app on your iOS device
- Wait for a couple of minutes
- Try the above steps again
- You should be able to use vShare with no trouble now
Alternative Method : vShare Helper
- Download vShare Helper onto your PC [ Mac ] using the given link
- Launch vShare Helper on your computer and follow the instructions given in the above link to download and install vShare onto your iPhone or iPad running iOS 10.0.2
Disclaimer : Downloading paid or premium apps and games for free is considered to be piracy and this is not something we condone or encourage. We would request that you use vShare as a way of testing an app or a game to see if you like it before you go ahead and purchase it from the developer.
What do you think of vShare ? Let us know in the comments below and for more tips and tutorials like this one, follow us on Facebook .