If you are an old-hand at jailbreaking, then you will be aware of the benefits that Cydia brings. With the lack of jailbreaks that can be used by everyone, we have had to look elsewhere to find access to paid apps and games without having to pay for them. There are several alternatives, such as Mojo Installer [ext link], HipStore, and Extensify [ext link] but the best by far is one called vShare.
Image : Download vShare
vShare is an app installer [ read about ] that contains all the paid and premium apps and games you could possibly want, as well as a wide range of themes, ringtones, wallpapers and other content, all free. It used to be that vShare was only available through Cydia and, while you can still get it that way, there are now other ways to download vShare without needing to jailbreak first.
Direct vShare Links :
- iOS 8 [ Archived ]
- iOS 9
- iOS 9.3.1
- iOS 9.3.2
- iOS 9.3.3
- iOS 9.3.4
- iOS 9.3.5
- iOS 10 [ Released ]
- iOS 11 [ Beta ]
- Android [.apk]
How to Download vShare :
Do make sure you try each of these methods in turn; start with Method 1 and, if that doesn’t work, try Method 2 and then 3.
Method 1 : Safari Method
- Go to the Safari browser in your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad.
- Visit the vShare website by using the address vsharedownload.com
- After this page loads up on your mobile device , go to the bottom of the screen and tap on the Up arrow as shown in the image here .
- This will bring up an options window where you have to choose “Add to HomeScreen”
- In the next page , rename the app icon as vShare and tap on Add on top right corner.
- Now you will have vShare App Icon installed on your iOS device .
Video : Here is the step by step tutorial of the above process explained
Method 2: vShare Helper
vShare Helper was developed to make installing vShare on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch much easier and it works by installing the app from your Mac or Windows computer to your iOS device. You can find instructions on using vShare Helper at the linked article.
Image : vSHare Helper App
- vShare Helper [ Full Tutorial ]
Method 3: AppVV
AppVV is the developer of the popular vShare app and is responsible for keeping it up to date. You do need to download Cydia 10 first and then you must add the AppVV repo to Cydia. Click on the linked articles for more details.
Error Fix :
In case you are not able to download vShare or get an error saying “cannot connect to ssl vshare.apvv api error“, you need to perform the following.
- Close all the tabs in Safari and go to the Home screen.
- Now double press the Home button and close all the open apps.
- Wait for a minute and then try downloading vShare again using the above method.
- In case it does not work, try rebooting your device
Note: To delete vShare , read this linked article.
vShare poses a great threat to the profit made by the developers of premium apps. This is why Apple might soon patch the loophole that allows vShare to work. So make sure you reap all the benefits of vShare before it is voided by Apple. Tell us how you get on and follow us on Facebook for more updates.