If you are a jailbreak user, you will accept that Cydia does make life more easier by providing access to a whole plethora of tweaks and pirated apps. However, if you are not a jailbreak users, you too will accept that it would have been less boring to have access to premium paid apps for free. Well, if you really wish to use popular paid apps without having to pay even a single buck, you should try vShare.
Image : Download vShare
vShare is probably the easiest way to download those apps that are not available for free on the iOS App Store. The vShare app is itself a pirated app store. This app is also compared to Installous Alternative and AppCake Alternative. All said and done, the best part about vShare is that you don’t need to jailbreak your device in order to use this app.
Direct vShare Links :
- iOS 8 [ Archived ]
- iOS 9
- iOS 9.3.1
- iOS 9.3.2
- iOS 9.3.3
- iOS 9.3.4
- iOS 9.3.5
- iOS 10 [ Released ]
- Android [.apk]
How to Download vShare :
vShare can keep jailbreak users entertained during times when there’s no jailbreak available. So when you know that you won’t be getting a jailbreak for a long time, vShare can help you pass the time with pirated apps on your iOS devices. So if you are interested and would like to install vShare on iOS 9 , iOS 8 or upcoming iOS 10, just follow the below given tutorials.
Method 1 : Safari Method for vShare Download
- Go to the Safari browser in your iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad.
- Visit the vShare website by using the address vsharedownload.com
- After this page loads up on your mobile device , go to the bottom of the screen and tap on the Up arrow as shown in the image here .
- This will bring up an options window where you have to choose “Add to HomeScreen”
- In the next page , rename the app icon as vShare and tap on Add on top right corner.
- Now you will have vShare App Icon installed on your iOS device .
Video : Here is the step by step tutorial of the above process explained
Note : To delete vShare , read this linked article.
Error Fix :
In case you are not able to download vShare or get an error saying “cannot connect to ssl vshare.apvv api error“, you need to perform the following.
- Close all the tabs in Safari and go to the Home screen.
- Now double press the Home button and close all the open apps.
- Wait for a minute and then try downloading vShare again using the above method.
- In case it does not work, try rebooting your device
- If all fails , skip to Method 2 below.
Method 2 :
Download vShare using your computer using the links below. Install vShare app on your iPhone , iPad or Android device using vShare Helper app .
vShare poses a great threat to the profit made by the developers of premium apps. This is why Apple might soon patch the loophole that allows vShare to work. So make sure you reap all the benefits of vShare before it is voided by Apple.