Most seasoned jailbreakers remember a Game Emulator by the name of GBA4iOS and they will also remember that, after iOS 8.1 was released, the exploit that the emulator used was patched. That meant it could no longer be used, either with or without a jailbreak. Since then the developer has tried to keep it going using other methods but now, after a long struggle, he has given up and provided us with a brand new emulator to use.
Image : Delta Emulator Download
This one is called Delta Emulator and, although it comes from the same place, it is slightly different in that, rather than just GBA games, users can play Nintendo 64 and Super Nintendo games too. We are told that more will be added later on down the line but while we wait, we can install Delta Emulator [ext link] on our iOS devices using the following steps. First you have to install vShare on your iPhone or iPad and then download Delta Emulator.
Image : Delta Emulator Interface
Supported Devices :
Delta Emulator is compatible with these devices.
- iPhone 4s, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini, Mini 2, Mini 3
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPod Touch 5thand 6th Generations
How to Download vShare :
Method 1 : Safari
- On your iOS device open the Safari app [ this won’t work with any other browser, only Safari ]
- Go to vsharedownload.com
- Our mobile website will now load up, tap the UP arrow. You will find it bottom center or top right of the screen
- When the options appear at the bottom of the screen, tap on Add to Home Screen
- A box will appear for you to type in a new name for the icon , type vShare. Tap Add and come out of Safari
- The vShare icon will be on one of your home screens
Video: This is a video demonstration of these steps
Method 2 : vShare Helper
The alternative method is to use the vShare Helper tool which makes the job much easier.
- Download vShare Helper , make sure you download the right one for your system
- The link above provides you with full instructions on how to install vShare onto your iOS device using the vShare Helper tool , follow them carefully
While Delta Emulator will be welcomed by many, not everyone will be happy with it. If you find that you want to Delete Delta Emulator [ext link] for any reason, it is simple to do and instructions can be found at the link.
For more up to date news and the latest developments, follow us on Facebook.